A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Government forces took control of Buwaybiyah, al-Kusaybiyah and the ICARDA;
- The Syrian Army entered the areas of Al-Zurbeh and Tall Hadeah;
- The Syrian Army secured the area of Al-Eis encircling the nearby Turkish observation post;
- Pro-militant sources reported intense airstrikes in Kafr Nouran, Kafr Hamrah, Khan al-Asal, and west of Saraqib;
- A Turkish service member was killed and four others were injured in an road “accident” in northeastern Syria;
- A security guard was killed by ISIS-linked radicals in the al-Hawl camp. The camp hosts a lage number of families of ISIS fighters.
good news :)