- A series of anti-US and anti-French protests took place in the Raqqah countryside;
- The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces arrested 63 “terrorists” in a large-scale security operation on February 7;
- Rumors are being spreaded that Iran and Hezbollah are building a undeground missile factory in Tartus;
- Government security forces uncovered an abandoned ISIS military base near al-Mayadin;
- A UN humanitarian aid reached Rukban Camp in the US-occupied area of al-Tanf. The convoy was secured by units of the Russina Military Police;
- Horas al-Din attacked a vehicle of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham in southern Idlib.