A brief look at the key recent developments:
- Government forces shelled a group of militants in the Zayzun power plant area in southwestern Idlib. The militants were looting the facility;
- Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar, the al-Tawhid and al-Jihad Brigade and the Turkistan Islamic Party once again publicly declared their support to Hayat Tahrir al-Sham;
- The Syrian military announced a new wave of demobilization discharging 38-yo and older soldiers;
- Militants blew up an Syrian Arab Army checkpoint on the road between the villages of al-Harrah and Nimr;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces launched a final push to eliminate the ISIS-held pocket in the Euphrates Valley.