- On February 6, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded 1 case of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Latakia region in the past 24 hours;
- On February 6, more than 400 people were killed and more than 1,300 were injured as a result of the earthquake in northwestern Syria, according to the Syrian Ministry of Health;
- On February 6, two civilians were killed by a land mine explosion near Tadmur.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On February 5, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On February 4, 2023 (Map Update)
Allah(swt) is angry at the World for ignoring Syria.
The sufyani should try and shoot more arrows like a tyrant if he dares.
Said Nursi said that the Sufyani was Jemal Ataturk.
Is it possible, with new technologies, to CREATE earthquakes? The world may move its axis and the poles may change, according to prophecies.