A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- At least 5 Turkish soldiers were killed and 7 others were injured in a Syrian Army strike on Turkish forces near Saraqib. A ‘civil’ service member was also killed;
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said that Turkey employed F-16 jets and T-155 Fırtına self-propelled howitzers to strike Syrian Army positions. According to Erdogan, between 30 and 35 Syrian troops were killed;
- The Russian military said that Turkish forces did not inform the Russian military of their movements before the incident;
- Government forces liberated San, Jobas, Zakar, Dadikh and Kafr Batikh near Saraqib;
- Militants captured a T-90 battle tank in recent clashes in Zitan in southwestern Aleppo.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: