- US-backed militants continue to prevent civilians from leaving the Rukban refugee camp;
- A Jaysh al-Izza field commander was killed and 3 militants were injured in an ATGM strike by the SAA in northern Hama;
- Turkish forces are reportedly planning to conduct patrols within the Idlib demilitarized zone;
- The Syrian Arab Army conducted intense strikes on Hayat Tahrir al-Sham positions nwar Saraqib;
- The US is going to keep 200-400 troops in Syria even after the “full” withdrawal;
- The Pentagon says the US base in al-Tanf will remain despite the troops withdrawal.