- At least 2 Turkish-backed militants were injured in a fresh attack by Kurdish rebels in Afrin’s Sharan;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces vowed to retake Afrin, demands Damacsus to recongize its autonomy and says it’s ready to accept a northeastern Syria safe zone only under international supervision;
- ISIS continues to hold a small pocket near Baghuz Fawqani. The fate of the remaining terrorists is unclear;
- Gunmen killed a civilian in Raqqa city;
- A Turkish soldier was killed in a supposed IED explosion in Afrin city;
- Artillery duels and sporadic clashes continue in Northern Hama and northern Lattakia.