A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On December 29, 4 Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) members were wounded in clashes with protesters in Tal Hamis;
- On December 29, artillery of the Turkish Army shelled positions of the SDF in Arab Hasan and Mohsenli;
- On December 29, the SDF with help of the US raided the town of Shahil and arrested several people;
- On December 29, a leader of the Turkish-backed “Levantine Front” was wounded in an IED attack in the village of Suran;
- On December 30, Syrian Arab Army (SAA) artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the villages of Safuhin, Fatirah and Kansafra;
- On December 29, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Kabani area;
- On December 30, an SAA soldier was killed and three others were wounded in Israeli airstrikes on the Nabi Habil area northwest of Damascus;
- On December 29, a Russian armoured personnel carrier was targeted by Turkish-backed forces ATGM in Idlib. 3 Russian soldiers were injured.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On December 29, 2020 (Map Update)
- Tel Aviv Believes That Best Present Is War. Israel Warplanes Pound Damascus Countryside (Photos, Video)
Oh … I see ANOTHER Israeli air strike near Damascus … only a few casualties … which were NOT targeted … eh?
Hezbollah precision missiles and arms stores …. ‘hidden in caves’ were targeted and destroyed … eh?
INTEL and capability of the IDF are superior to anything the enemy defense is capable of achieving …. LMAO
This is the ‘war between wars’ the enemy is LOSING BADLY … eh?
Imagine 100’s of missions being flown Per Day by 50 F-35’s … eh?
BTW … Russian troops were sleeping close by … safely
SUPERIOR INTEL AND CAPABILITIES …
The Future is About to Land …