- On December 26, the Russian Ministry of Defence recorded no cases of hostilities and opening fire in Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On December 25, a Turkish drone strike reportedly killed two people and injured two others near the city of Ain al-Arab;
- On December 25, Russian warplanes struck positions of Turkish-backed forces in Maarat Misrin.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On December 23, 2021 (MAp Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On December 22, 2021 (Map Update)