- On December 19, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On November 19, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in 111th Regiment;
- On November 19, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in San;
- On November 19, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Barah.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On December 18, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On December 17, 2022 (Map Update)
Meanwhile on the other side of the World, Russian Troops after Ten Months of Fighting and realizing they have not accomplished one single thing since February, are finally starting to wake up and realize what the world has known all along, that the War is Hopeless, and Putin just like Hitler has brought complete Ruin to their Country!
Because of invading Ukraine now the only option Putin has left for the remaining Under-fed and Under-Equipped Russian Troops that haven’t died yet, is take of their uniforms and flee in Mass and hope to escape the Battle-Field and make it back home with their Lives, so let’s all have a Moment of Silence and Pray 🙏 for all of the Russian Troops, that are fleeing and being slaughtered while attempting to flee back home!
US military bases in Syria and nobody reports the invasion. No penalties for Uncle Sam.
Bad news or do they no longer bother to count dead Muslims.