A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On December 14, the Russian Military Police carried out a patrol along the contact line between Israeli-controlled and Syrian-controlled territories in the Golan Heights area;
- On December 13, clashes among competing factions of Turkish-backed forces erupted in the city of Jinderes. At least 3 persons were killed and 10 others – wounded;
- On December 13, 3 members of SAA’s 4th Division were shot dead by unknown gunmen in Daraa province;
- On December 13, an IED blast targeted a military vehicle SAA on the Tabqa-Ithiria road;
- On December 13, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Taqad area;
- On December 14, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 35 times: 23 – in Idlib province, 3 – in Aleppo province, 5 – in Latakia province, 4 – in Hama province;
- On December 13, the SDF foiled a infiltration attempt by Turkish-backed forces north of Ain Issa.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On December 13, 2020 (Map Update)
- Syrian Authorities Uncovered Weapons, Drone In Southern Region (Video, Photos)
- Turkish Proxies Clash With Each Other In Occupied Afrin (Videos)
gypsygreeeeeek …where are you gypsygreeeeeek , you are celebrating today, let me tell you happy birthday !! Today, December 14, celebrate the non-human primates, such as monkeys … and Turks, . You are celebrating today, come here and let us all wish you happy birthday. https://www.giortazei.gr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imera-tis-maimous.jpg
Erdogan Blasts US and EU Over S-400, Med Dispute-Tied Sanctions, Says Turkey Will Not Be Deterred Last week, US Congress approved new sanctions against Turkey over its purchase of Russian-made S-400 air defence systems. At the same time, the European Union agreed a roadmap to comprehensive restrictions against Ankara over its unauthorized gas drilling in the eastern Mediterranean in waters claimed by Greece and Cyprus………. https://sputniknews.com/world/202012141081456271-erdogan-blasts-us-and-eu-over-s-400-med-dispute-tied-sanctions-says-turkey-will-not-be-deterred/
SAA, get some Tulipans 240mm mortars. Hit them with that.
Syria is a failed state …
The Assad Crime Family’s days are numbered …
No one gets out alive … eh?
The Future is About to Land …