A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- An Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldier was killed by a landmine explosion in the vicinity of Al-Thawra oil field in the southwestern Raqqah;
- Syrian Army artillery shelled militant positions in the Kabani area;
- Russian warplanes struck militant positions in the village of Binnish, reportedly destroying HTS headquarters and a large ammunition depot;
- SDF forces carried out a security operation in the town of Al-Baghuz, capturing 6 ISIS suspects;
- Hundreds of tank trucks entered the Tabqah area controlled by the SDF, coming from the areas controlled by the SAA.
Hundreds of tank trucks? Must be water haulers that supply potable water to desert villages.