A brief overview of the recent developments:
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) liberated Khuwayn al-Kabir, Ard al-Zurzur and the Aghir hilltop;
- According to media reports, supposed Israeli strikes on the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units were launched from the US-occupied area;
- Jaysh al-Nasir reported that one of its field commanders, Mohamad Turki, and two his body guards were eliminated near Alhakorh; The group blamed ‘Russian special forces’;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) officially started withdrawal of its forces from northwestern Syria ‘safe corridor’ agreed by the US and Turkey;
- Syrian warplanes pound militants facilities and convoys along the M5 highway.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: