Click to see full-size image
- On August 22, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 2 times: 1 – in Aleppo province, 1 – in Latakia province;
- On August 22, an SAA serviceman was killed as a result of an IED explosion in the city of Daraa;
- On August 21, a former rebel commander was assassinated by unknown gunmen in Tasil town;
- On August 21, the Turkish Army shelled the alleged SDF positions west of Darbasiyah;
- On August 22, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions in the Maraanaz area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: