- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) liberated Khan Shaykhun and fully encircled militants in northern Hama;
- The SAA opened a humanitarian corridor for civilians leaving northern Hama in Soran;
- Turkey claims that it is not going to withdraw its troops from the Morek observation point;
- A booby-trapped motorcycle exploded in Jarabulus;
- The Afrin Liberation Forces announced that they eliminated at least 3 Turkish-backed militants in Azaz and Kefer Khashir;
- A firefight between Kurdish rebels and Turkish-backed militants was reported near Milkiyah.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x