- The Turkish military is establishing an observation post near Heish;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) liberated the village of Tar’i and the nearby hilltop;
- ISIS released a fresh video comfirming its repsence in Syria’s Badiya;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the US-led coalition have carried out a series of operations against ISIS cells in Tabqah and its countryside;
- A firefight between Turkish-backed militants and the SDF was reported near Al-Bogaz;
- The 4th Armoured Division push on Kinsabbah resulted in no notable gains;
- The Turkish military shelled YPG positions near Tell Rifaat.
The Turkey terrorist enclave is now pocket size and disappearing, soon it time to focus on liberating the Eastern Euphrates valley from Americunt arseholes, who are even bigger cowards and more casualty averse. Kill a few fat redneck lardass occupation terrorist pigs and they will run faster than the Turkeys.
“Pizza special forces” with their tomato sauce camouflage…
Why are you posting the guy who was suppose to deliver 10 Pizzas but have only 3 at the end?!
Looks like he ate the other 7 himself :) 80% of them are obese lardasses.
I think before focusing on Eastern Euphrates the SAA should launch a huge-scale military operation in the desert and in Southern Syria against the remaining cells. Then the desert would be relatively safe and the SAA could use most of its manpower for Eastern Euphrates.
With Russian airpower the Eastern Euphrates would be an easier fight as the area does not have as much natural cover and is sparsely populated and also Iraqi PMU can play a very effective role. That is the reason the Americunt terrorist sponsors are blowing up PMU ammo dumps.
Agreed. The Zionists see this threat coming, so they try to weaken the PMU.