- The Turkish military convoy remains in the area north of Khan Shaykhun. However, it’s cut off from the town by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA);
- Reports surface that militants are withdrawing from northern Hama towards southern Idlib;
- President Putin said that Russia supports the Syrina Army’s counter-terrorism efforts in Idlib;
- Militants targeted SAA positions near al-Karakat with an ATGM;
- The 4th Armoured Division reportedly resumed its advance on Kinsaba;
- Turkey’s foreign minister claimed that his country will do “whatever it takes to secure” its troops in Idlib.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: