- Militants shot down a Syrian Air Force warplane over southern Idlib;
- Up to 45 militants were killed by recent clashes in southern Idlib, according to pro-government sources;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) repelled a Hayat Tahrir al-Sham attack on Qasabiyeh. The SAA destroyed a pick-up truck armed with a 14,5 mm machine gun and captured a battle tank and a BMP-1 infantry fighting vehicle;
- The SAA liberated Kafr Ayn, Tall Aas, Khirbat Murshid and Mantar, and reached Khan Shaykhun;
- A firefight between Turkish-backed militants and the SAA was reported near Sukkariyyah;
- Multiple airstrikes were reported in the area south of Kafranbel.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: