- On August 11, the Russian Ministry of Defence recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On August 10, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Kansafra area;
- On August 10, two SDF members were killed by Turkish drone strikes near Qamishli;
- On August 11, thousands of the residents of Qamishli city attended the funeral ceremony of the YPG members killed in Turkey’s drone strike and called on guarantors to Stop Turkish attacks;
- On August 11, Turkish-backed factions shot down a Russian Orlan 10 drone over the Ariha town.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On August 10, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On August 9, 2022 (Map Update)