A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The OPCW accused the Syrian Army of being responsible for 3 chemical weapon attacks in 2017;
- Abu Malek al-Tali, a prominent HTS commapder, left the group. Contradictions within Idlib militants are growing;
- A large reinforcement convoy deployed to the Russian military base in the area of the al-Qamishli Airport;
- An IED explosion erupted near a mosque in al-Bab injuring several people;
- A car bomb exploded in Kafr Naseh killing a person and inruing at least 2 others.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: