A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Syrian Army and patriotic locals intercepted the US convoy and forced it to return near the city of al-Qamishli;
- The Syrian Army and its local allies conducted a security operation against ISIS cells on the admisitrative border between the provinces of Raqqa and Deir Ezzor;
- Militants claim that the Syrian Army shelled their positions near Jisr al-Shughur, Sarmin and al-Barah;
- Idlib radicals blocked a limited joint Russian-Turkish patrol on the M4 highway;
- The Afrin Liberation Forces announced a new series of attacks against Turkish proxies in Afrin.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: