- On April 5, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 26 times: 12 – in Idlib province, 10 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Hama province, 2 Aleppo province
- On April 5, clashes between the Turkish-backed forces and SDF were reported near Ain Issa
- On April 5, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions north of Tal Tamar
- On April 5, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Kafr Nouran
- On April 5, SAA artillery shelled militant positions in the Muzayrib area
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On April 5, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On April 4, 2021 (Map Update)
US warmongers are the main cause of Syria’s problems as Zero Hedge has clearly identified in a article today. US is looting Syrian oil and wheat and feeding itself and the Zionist entity. The looted money also funds Salafist terrorism and Turkish regional ambitions.
Bottom line… NO U.S. President will pull out of Syria. In Washington’s thinking:
1) It costs little in lives or money
2) For a change, local terrain is friendly, i.e. the Kurds
3) It controls the oil & reinforces sanctions
4) It shows you are tough on Iran
5) It satisfies Israel and other allies
6) It leaves you at the negotiation table
* * *
Welcome to America’s next forever occupation, apparently, from which it will never willingly extricate itself, akin to Afghanistan or Iraq.
It was the Russians, which took out the wheat and it was only a little more then 2 big trucks – moron. They were allowed by SDF and Turks didnt shoot.
Next the oillooting is a relative too. The oil and gas for decades has been looted by teh Baathists with Assads. Next ISIS took it.
Next USA and SDF took it from those thieves plundering the rest and drownning it in corruption as well.
Here You are incorrect bythe SDFs. Its their oil as well as the they has to share with the rest of the Syrians, which is pure sciencefiction if Assad return as thieves.
And yes USA take some. Those are thieves. In the other hand USA is there as enemy of the Assads. I dont like the methods, but just telling the oil there belongs to the Baathparety is wrong.
US Coalition will be driven out. In the meantime the country is destroying itself, and the Geopolitical situation is degrading even faster, as it’s Zionist Khazar criminal Banking Cabal masters make one blunder after another. Their worldwide “plandemic” has fizzled out, and the resistance to the not vaccine is growing exponentially despite all attempts to pressure people of all countries to get jabbed. So far without much support from the people. It’s starting to stand out that US isn’t the only country that’s been given the Zionist Khazar brainwash treatment. The Governments of 169 countries are all signed on the UN Agenda 21/2030 Sustainability Development Guidelines de-population plans. Russia is the main resistance to the Globalist one world Government. Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela Syria, Iraq, Bolivia, (again) Yemen, and it’s looking like China, possibly India as well. There are other’s. Many countries are leveraged by their debt to comply with the Zionist agenda’s. US Government is still dangerous, US military is capable of inflicting a lot of destruction despite the poor shape it’s in. Led by 535 walking/talking crimes against humanity, the arrogant sociopaths, and lunatics aren’t exactly rational. It’s 50/50 whether they’ll go nuke. Israel has been using tactical nukes for at least 35 years. US in 2001, Lebanon in 2006, and again in 2020. Yemen, Syria, Iran, Japan. US in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, and complicit on 9-11, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and Japan.
Here’s some more news,
“Dozens of residents of the village of Al-Zwaina, affiliated to the Salamiyah countryside in the eastern Hama countryside, were kidnapped, including members of the government police”.
“Pro-Assad forces in the Al-Rai area target with mortar shells the town of Al-Muzayrib in the western countryside of Daraa”.
“After arrests of two civilians, the Daraa Central Committee gives the regime 24 hours before the escalation”.