Click to see full-size image
- On April 30, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 7 times: 2 – in Aleppo province, 1 – in Hama province, 2 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Idlib province;
- On April 30, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Kafr Uwaid area;
- On April 30, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the al-Barah area;
- On April 29, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Afrin area;
- On April 28, Russian warplanes attacked ISIS hideouts in the Resafa area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
why the eff is the US still in Al Tanf. Have they not raped we enough oil from the Syrians yet? They can exit directly eastward.
Supposedly its to create a “safe zone” for ISIS to resupply, rearm and reinforce. I’ve recently learned that ISIS has made a number of large-scale attacks in recent days, taking settlements around the major city of Deir-Ez-Zour. It seems that the Russian private military company Wagner-group has been involved in retaking some settlements. This all points to someone (the US) making a serious effort to create an ISIS resurgence in Syria.
“America must decide …” What America? USA has been infected from inside and is currently acting as a zombied Israel’s useful idiot.