- Tensions in the area of Hwara Al-Jaryat triggered a temporary closure of the Tabqah crossing between the government-held and SDF-held area;
- Protests against SDF policies continue in southern Deir Ezzor. Recently, a rally was held in Dalha;
- Joint Turkish-Russian patrols in the Idlib demilitarized zone still under question because of presence of radical groups, like Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, in the area;
- Russian airstrikes were reported in Qalaat al-Madiq, northwestern Hama;
- On April 28, Russian forces intercepted unidentified aerial objects near the Hmeimim airbase;
- Reports appeared that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is currently hiding in the mountainous area of Abu Rujmayn;
- Clashes were reported in western Aleppo.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x