A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- ISIS claimed that its members had killed a “sorcerer” in al-Sabhah;
- The Afrin Liberation Forces claim that they carried out successful attacks on Turkish-backed forces in AFrin on April 15, 17 and 18;
- Turkey reportedly suspended support to Faylaq al-Rahman for refusing to send militants to Libya;
- Clashes between the Syrian Army and ISIS erupted near Sad Abu Fayad, east of Salamiyah;
- ISIS assassinated an SDF member responsible for fuel operations in Deir Ezzor. The incident happened near Shheell;
- US-backed militants steal humanitarian aid sent to refugees in the Rukban camp;
- The Turkish military has reportedly deployed 2,810 military equipment pieces in Greater Idlib since the establshment of the ceasefire regime on March 5.