A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Two Syrian Police officers were killed and three others were injured during a security operation in the district of Zakyah west of Damascus on April 23;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham special forces attacked SAA positions near the town of al-Hakura. According to the militant group, at least 10 SAA soldiers were killed;
- At least one person was killed and five others were injured in a supposed IED explosion in southern Damascus;
- At least 15 people were killed and 30 others were injured in a car bomb explosion in Jisr al-Shughur;
- Gen. Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Russia, said that the military phase of the Syrian conflict is ended.