A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- A supposed IED explosion hit the Nahr Aisha area in Damascus. At least one civilian was killed and 5 others were injured;
- A supplosed IED explosion hit Jisr al-Shughour in western Idlib. At least 9 people were killed and 15 wounded in the incident. Pro-militant sources claim that the IED had been planted by ISIS;
- Militants shelled Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions in western Aleppo;
- Pro-militant media outlets continue fueling rumors about supposed activity of the Russian Aerospace Forces over Idlib city;
- The Syrian military and Russian forces continue developing their efforts to dismantle the al-Rukban refugee camp and evacuate civilians from it.