- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) shelled militant positions in al-Taman’a, Tar’e and Um Jalal in southern Idlib;
- The SAA shelled militants in al-Mansoura, Tal Waset, and Khirbet al-Naqous in northern Hama;
- Government forces discovered another weapon cache in the Quneitra countryside;
- Clashes between the SAA and ISIS were reported in Sayal in the Euphrates Valley;
- Government forces are developing their operation against ISIS in the Homs-Deir Ezzor desert;
- An IED supposely planted by ISIS exploded in Manbij;
- An explosion hit the Zaidia district of Afrin city. According to pro-Kurdish sources, serveral Turkish-backed militants were injured.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x