A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- ISIS cells have killed or injured 13 Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) members Hajin;
- Syria’s naval port of Tartus will be given for lease to Russia for 49 years for economic purposes;
- The evacuation of civilians from the al-Rukban refugee camp has once again stalled due to opposition from US-backed forces;
- Pro-militant sources report multiple SAA artillery strikes in northern Hama and southern Idlib;
- The SDF is reportedly sending reinforcements to the area of Baghuz.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: