A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- ISIS claimed that its members had killed 20 Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldiers and destroyed 4 vehicles near al-Bishri Mount;
- Militants ambushed an SAA unit near al-Saraya. 5 soldiers were reportedly killed;
- A new round of fake news reports about alleged clashes between “Russian” and “Iranian” forces appeared online;
- Over 15 SAA soldiers were killed in a Hayat Tahrir al-Sham attack in western Aleppo;
- A supposed chemical weapons warehouse of Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham exploded near the city of al-Atarib;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces continue developing its security operation along the Euphrates Valley.
I am not impressed.