- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies increase their presence near al-Bukamal ahead of the expected re-opening of the al-Qaim border crossing;
- Government forces uncovered more weapon caches in western Daraa;
- The SAA and its allies are developing a security operation against ISIS cells in the desert area between Deir Ezzor, Raqqah and Homs;
- Russia continues to keep nuclear-capable Iskander ballistic missile systems at its Hmeimim airbase in Syria;
- An IED explostion took place in the town of Tabqa controlled by the Syrian Democratic Forces on April 17. The IED had been reportedly planted by ISIS;
- A fresh series of artillery duels between the SAA and militants took place in northern Hama.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: