- US forces blocked a group of government maintenance specialists at the Conoco gas field. The SDF is not capable of runing seized energy infrastructure without the Damascus government assistance. However, now, Washington is working to change this;
- The Israeli Air Force allegedly used Rampage supersonic precision-guided missiles in its recent attack on the towns of Masyaf and Umm Haratayn in Syria’s Hama;
- The humanitarian crisis is developing in the al-Hol camp. People continue to die;
- The al-Quds Brigade announced on April 14 that it had lost ten personnel, including a senior commander, in a recent attack by ISIS cells in Deir Ezzor. On April 15 and April 16, government forces were conducting search operations in the area between al-Sukhna and Deir Ezzor city;
- Al-Qaeda-affiliated Horas al-Din attacked a position of the Syrian Arab Army near the town of Waridah in southwestern Aleppo. Opposition sources claimed that two Syrian service members were killed and five others were injured in the attack;
- Clashes and ceasefire violations were reproted in northern Hama and southern Idlib.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x