- Explosions were reported in the area between al-Bukamal and al-Qaim on the Syrian-Iraqi border;
- 2 people died from an IED explosion in Al-Shafa;
- An explosion took place near a Turkish military HQ in the area of Bulbul;
- Up to 20 people die daily in the makeshift Al-Hol camp set up by US-backed forces due to an acute shortage of medicine and food, as well as poor living conditions, the Russian military says;
- An IED esplosion in Afrin reportedly targeted a vehicle of Turkish-backed militants;
- Multiple ceasefire violations were reported in northern Hama and southern Idlib.
Click to see the full-size image
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Partition of Syria is a fact right now. Syria and Russia just need to be prepared to defense and respond the constant attacks of the terrorists from now on. Meanwhile is not bad idea that SAA fill those black spot in the map with red color, otherwise USA-Israel-NATO can make to grow those spots very fast.
Well, for some reason the SAA don’t appear to be in a hurry to fill those black spots in!
Yes, SAA is not in a hurry in many things. Thanks to Russia, they have not lost their country.