- Militants shelled the settlements of Safsafa, Iqqo, Ruaiset-Iskander, Jubb-al-Zarur, Kalaat-Maraza, Nahsheba, Jurin in Latakia province, and the city of Aleppo in Aleppo province;
- Over 177,000 Syrian refugees have returned home since June 2018, accordng to Russia’s UN Ambassador;
- Units of the Russian Military Police reportedly withdrawn from Tall Rifaat and Shahba;
- Firefights between ISIS cells and SDF members were reported near Hawayij and Busayrah;
- The situation wtih the SDF security operation in al-Baghuz remains unclear. No confirmed reports regarding the fate of the remaining ISIS members have appeared.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x