A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria and Iraq:
- 15 rockets reportedly hit Qayyarah Military Airport that houses US troops;
- 2 rockets hit the area near Baghdad International Airport. No casualties were reported;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced that its security forces had neutralized a weapons and logistics smuggling network working for ISIS;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) uncovered a number of weapons, including a car bomb, in al-Musayfrah and Oumm Oualad;
- The SAA shot down militants’ attack UAV near Furaykah;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham recaptured al-Katibat al-Mahjura from the SAA;
- The SAA and the Russian Military Police reopened the M4 highway in northeastern Syria after the withdrawal of Turkish proxies from the area.