- The Russian Army took control of Sablukivka and Kachkarivka settlements;
- Clashes between the AFU and the Russian Army continue in the south of Davydiv Brid village;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 11 HIMARS and Olkha rockets and 8 HARM missiles near Kakhovka in the Kherson region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Ukraine On October 19, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Southern Ukraine On October 18, 2022 (Map Update)
I previously contributed to Southfront between 50 and 100 $ every month. Sadly this will now stop becasue SF continually remove good comments, including mine. I have tried to tell them about this several times but they didn’t listen and continued to do it.
Maybe there is a rat in the mods team. It’s sad, but I agree with you. Many good comments disappear very fast.
Russian army is leaving Kherson. Its game over.
Pfui. Another NATOstan Troll.
That’s the same mentally diseased imbecile joe9211/sewer/ hillbilly mr. bean/usa#1 -just one insane loser psycho.
“Today, the mood of the nation is decidedly sour. A strong majority of likely voters, 64 percent, sees the country as moving in the WRONG direction, compared with just 24 percent who see the nation as on the right track.” There is no way that the warmonger Dems will win the Midterms. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/17/us/politics/republicans-economy-nyt-siena-poll.html
^lives in jew york
The Neo-Con Republicans have always been the biggest warmongers in US politics. From what I hear MAGA Republicans may finally start to outnumber the RINO’s and Neo-Cons, but all the Democrats need to continue their warmongering is that minority of RINO’s and Neo-Cons to side with them.
So we won. Then why are we retreating?
Have we won yet? Ok, just three more days and we will, no doubt.