- The AFU artillery targeted Russian positions in Oleshky town;
- The AFU artillery targeted Russian positions in Nova Kakhovka;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Novaya Kamenka with high-precision missiles;
- Clashes between the Russian army and the AFU continue near Dudchany;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Davydiv Brid with high-precision missiles.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Ukraine On November 7, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Eastern Ukraine On November 6, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Southern Ukraine On November 6, 2022 (Map Update)
We won? We do? Then why do we dig in?
Don’t get it, if Russia have complete control over the airspace why aren’t they taking out the artillery pieces instead of allowing Ukrainians to fire at will?
Just a couple weeks ago the Russian were bombing the Bandera back to the stone age, then they stopped. Why? What changed?
They stopped, and you suddenly reappear..🤔
Cry harder 😘 youtu.be/jVvgnHxJoSY
It’s not that simple. Artillery I’d moved constantly. This means by the time you scramble air assets it is already moved. Having air assets continously in the air increases the risk to the pilot and aircraft from aa complexes and manpads.
What you said, and in addition it’s very expensive.
Just yesterday about 3 M777 were reported destroyed by russian drones. But ucros had many more to use and they are not afraid to loss personel and material, as they have a lot more to use. That’s sad but true.
Cry harder 😘 twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1589591899295592451?s=20&t=1akNOx4RJMZE1QqL4AYYTg
Russia victorious—EU losers pay 10 times more for energy, now we 4th world…we morons like americunt
HABLAN DE RETIRADA MASIVA RUSA EN JERSON PERO LOS MAPAS ESTAN IGUAL EN LIVEUAMAP PRO UCRANIA Y ACA PRO RUSIA QUE SON LOS UNICOS QUE SE PUEDEN VER SON NOTICIAS FALSAS O SON REALES ???