- The AFU artillery struck Russian positions near Tokmak;
- The AFU artillery struck Russian positions near Kherson;
- The AFU artillery struck Russian positions near Kakhovka;
- Explosions were reportedly hear near Dzhankoi town.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Ukraine On January 8, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Bakhmut-Soledar Region, Ukraine, On January 7, 2023 (Map Update)
“super power” status doesn’t win wars, its been proven twice in Afghanistan.
U.S. owes two big feats, losing to Vietnam and Afghanistan.
Ukronazis are preparing for a great offensive, did they get the hundreds of tanks, IFV, FSCV, APC, MRAPs and air support with “unlimited ammo” Zaluzhny begged for to advance 80km, to Melitopol, just to threaten Krimea?
That would mean three times the UK army and then some.
Did you conquer Donetsk today in the name of Bandera’s smashed asshole? Glory to millions of refugees and a third-world electrical grid!
And Russians what they doing entire day ? Play chess ?