- On March 9, a suicide bomber killed at least 35 people and injured dozens more at a ceremony in Sibi city of Balochistan province;
- On March 4, more than 110 people were killed or injured in a terrorist attack by ISIS militants on a Shiite Muslim mosque in Peshawar city;
- On March 2, a terrorist blast at a police and civilian rally in Quetta killed three people and injured more than 20 others.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Suicide Bomber Kill Or Wound More Than 250 People In Pakistan’s Peshawar (Videos)
- China Frustrated With Pakistan As Terrorism Threatens To Delay CPEC’s Second Phase