- Turkey and Russia reached a ‘safe zone’ agreement on northern Syria;
- The Syrian Army and the Russian Military Police are deploying on the Turkish border;
- The YPG is withdrawing from a 30km-deep area east and west of Operation Peace Spring;
- Operation Peace Spring continues in a 32km deep area between Tell Abad and Ras al-Ayn;
- Joint Turkish-Russian patrols are staring near the border after the YPG withdrawal;
- Kurdish rebels targeted a convoy of Turkish-backed militants near Bassouta;
- Syrian airstrikes hit militant positions in Maarrat Hurmah and Duwayr al-Akrad.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: