A brief overview of the recent developments in northwestern Syria:
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) shelled militant positions in Jarjnaz. According to SANA, the rocket strike killed 10 Hayat Tahrir al-Sham members. Several positions and equipment of the terrorist group were also destroyed;
- 6 ISIS members blew themselves up when Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham security forces attempted to capture them in Banish. Casualties among the terrorist group are unknown;
- An SAA soldier was reportedly killed in the al-Hamdania district, western Aleppo;
- Supposed YPG cells carried out an attempt to assasinate Lt Colonel Mohamed Hamadin, head of FSA Military Police, in Afrin;
- Sporadic clashes erupted between pro-government forces and militants in western Hama.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: