A brief overview of the recent developments in northwestern Syria:
- Turkish-backed militants carried a series of ATGM attacks on Syrian Army positions near Dadik and Saraqib;
- Syrian government forces have cleared the al-Ghab Plain of Turkish-backed militants and secrued the administrative border between the provinces of Idlib and Hama;
- The Turkish Army used a T-300 Kasırga heavy multiple rocket launcher to target Syrian troops near Jurin;
- Russian warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on Turkish-backed forces in Saraqib;
- Turkish casualties in Idlib continue growing. Another soldier was killed;
- Turkish drone and artillery strikes destroyed a number of battle tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, rocket launchers, howitzers, pickup-mounted machine guns and trucks belonging to the Syrian Army.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: