A brief overview of the recent developments in northwestern Syria:
- The Syrian Army intercepted 5 militant UAVs, which were aimed at the Homs Refinery;
- Turkey is actively supplying Idlib militants with weapons, including MANPADs, according to Russian media;
- Government forces took control of Ajil, Uwayjil and al-Mansura, Rashidin 1, the Scientific Research Center, al-Kahraba Housing Complex, the Police Academy and the al-Sham Housing Complex;
- The Syrian military deployed at least one TOS-1A thermobaric rocket launcher to the Aleppo frontline;
- Russian warplanes bombed positions of Turkish-backed militants at Kabashin.