- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) shot down an armed drone launched by Turkish-backed militants in northern Hasakah;
- Turkish-backed forces resumed advance in Ras al-Ayn. Now, they are in control of about a half of the town;
- Turkish-backed forces claimed that they had captured a large Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) ammunition depot in northern Syria;
- The SAA and the Russian Military Police continue daily patrols near Manbij.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- SDF Launches Counter-Attack In Northern Raqqa, Recaptures Several Positions From Turkish-Backed Militants