Fierce clashes continue in Nagorno-Karabakh. According to the reports, the attacks targeted the territories of Armenia and Azerbaijan. Iran also claimed that several Azerbaijani rockets had landed in its Northern Ardabil province.
A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- According to the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry, the Dashkesan region was shelled with artillery fire from the territory of the Vardenis region of Armenia;
- Armenian Ministry of Defense claimed that all positions in southern Karabakh were recaptured from Azerbaijani forces;
- Clashes between Armenian forces and Azerbaijan forces continue in the Fuzuli and Mataghis areas;
- Azerbaijani artillery shelled Armenian positions in the town of Martuni;
- According to Armenian sources, Azerbaijani kamikaze UAV attacked a civilian bus near the city of Vardenis.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Armenia Says Turkish F-16 Shot Down Armenian SU-25 After Ankara Vowed To Support Azerbaijan On Battlefield
- Azerbaijan And Armenia’s Forces: The Numbers
- Armenia Claims It Shot Down Azerbaijani Helicopter With Faked Video