Click to see full-size image
- On July 31, Armenian forces reportedly opened fire at Azerbaijani positions in Gadabay, Kalbajar and Khojavend;
- On August 1, the Azerbaijani army reportedly attacked Armenian positions in the Parukh area and near Shusha;
- On August 3, the Azerbaijani drone attacked Armenian positions in the Yukhari Orataq area;
- On August 3, Azerbaijan reportedly shelled positions of the Artsakh Defense Army to the west of the village of Yehtsaoh;
- On August 3, fighting reportedly broke out in the area of the village of Martakert;
- On August 3, the Azerbaijani army reportedly captured Kirkhgiz, Saribaba and a number of other heights in the west of Nagorno-Karabakh;
- On August 3, a partial military mobilization was declared in Nagorno-Karabakh;
- On August 3, the ministry of defense of Artsakh claimed that two Armenian soldiers were killed and 14 others were wounded;
- Azerbaijan reinforced military positions near the village of Parukh;
- Iran moved military reinforcements to the border with Azerbaijan amid the escalation in Nagorno-Karabakh.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
What are they fighting about?
Is it a tradition that Muslims like to kill each other.
Now they want to expand the tradition westwards.