- On March 27, ISIS affiliated militants trapped over 180 people including foreign citizens inside the Amarula Palma Hotel, killing “several people,” as fighting raged for a third straight day around a gas hub Palma town
- On March 25, Mozambique Army forces launched an anti-ISIS operation in Palma area
- On March 25, the Mozambique Rovuma Offshore Area 1 consortium is set to resume work on the $20bn Mozambique LNG Project following implementation of the government’s additional security measures at the site.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Video Shows Desolation And Chaos In ISIS-Infested Port City Of Mocimboa Da Praia In Mozambique
- Heavily Modified Gazelle Helicopters Spotted In Mozambique