A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- The Libyan National Army (LNA) captured more positions west of the Hamza base;
- According to Government of National Accord (GNA) sources, the LNA attacks on the Farusiyah area were repelled and 12 military vehicles of the LNA were destroyed;
- Clashes between the LNA and the GNA continue for the Police Acacemy;
- The LNA claims that Turkey is resdeploying ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists to support the GNA in the battle for Tripoli;
- Turkey continues to send members of its proxy groups from Syria to Libya.
My sissy says haftar is on edge about the import of foreign fighters she’s saying that the militiamen can maintain underground operations even if haftars regime takes Tripoli and Turkey shall continue to supply them with weaponry and the influx may have haftars men abandoning their post
haftar should get in touch with egypt and russia for help
Haftar met with Sisi last week sisi vowed to support haftar the foreign fighters are being flown in from Syria to support gnat in Tripoli Turkey has a supply line going into Tripoli other than airport road so it must be coming in from misrata port haftars regime has many spies within it and without air support haftars regime will fail this is where turkey plays a key role in the turnout
Good gains west of the Police Academy. Good on you LNA., a better day in Tripoli is coming.
I no longer have access to realtime milint, but usually reliable sources show LNA forward positions (lines of contact) were 1 500 – 2 000 meters northwards up the Hadhba Road (Long) and have now been pushed back past the line to Tikbali camp – no confirmed gains north of Hamza barracks either.