A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- On September 7, 8 members of forces of the Government of National Accord (GNA) and 8 soldiers of the Libyan National Army were released in a prisoner swap deal in the west of Sirte;
- During the visit to Istanbul, the Prime Minister of the GNA, Fayez Al-Sarraj, held talks, with the US Ambassador to Turkey, David Satterfield, on methods to expand the strategic partnership between the United States and the GNA;
- According to the National Oil Corporation, a warship entered Ras Lanuf oil terminal no further information regarding its identity was provided;
- Moroccan-brokered talks between GNA and LNA administrations have led to agreement on the need for compromise. The two sides agreed to work to eradicate corruption and the abuse of public funds, as well as to end the institutional divisions.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Turkish-backed Forces Captured Mi-8 Helicopter Of Libyan National Army (Photos, Map)
- Video Of Russian-Speaking Pilot Waiting Evacuation Helicopter Sparks Wave Of Turkish Twitter Victories (UPDATED)