A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- At least 81 pro-Turkish Syrian mercenaries were allegedly killed and many others were wounded in the explosion at the Government National Army (GNA)-held Yarmouk camp in southern Tripoli on August 31;
- President of the Republic of Tunisia Kais Saied received Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Libya Stephanie Williams to discuss situation in Libya;
- Unknown gunmen attacked an Libyan National Army (LNA) checkpoint in Sirte, no casualties were reported.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Libya On September 1, 2020 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Libya On August 29, 2020 (Map Update)